They say not to fall in love on your mission BUT..

we did a little face mask this week, hopefully this photo doesn't haunt your dreams tonight



YA'LL I DID!! the new love of my life is officially Brazilian Barbeque. I miss Texan bbq and all, but the meat here is LIFE CHANGING. They call is Churrasco and it is an art form unique to the state of Rio Grande do Sul. I was blessed enough to have it TWICE this week with members. WOW. Just wow. Seriously in love.

It was a good thing that we were blessed with Churrasco, cause the rest of this week was pretty rough. There was SO MUCH RAIN. And just like pretty rain, but super heavy pretty violent rain. Can't tell you how many times I repeated the phrase "I'm glad to be a missionary, I'm glad to be a missionary" in my mind. My companion also had some dental problems, so we spent a lot of time a the dentist. 

We had my first zone conference, and it was AMAZING! Man, I love love love my mission president and his wife, they are seriously amazing. I learn so much from them every time I see them. President Souze talked specifically about Jacob 3:1-2, about how we can have a more firm mind. I would definitely suggest reading those verses, we can all be a little bit more firm in our beliefs!

Love you all lots, praying for my friends in the US!

Muito Amor, Sister Rosenberg

CHURRASCOOO!!!!!




a pretty bad picture of a pretty amazing zone

Comments

Popular Posts