Transfers

Biggest news today, I got transferred! That was actually like three weeks ago, sorry for the delayed notice...

But can I just say, WOW, I actually hate transfers. With a strong passion. Switching companions and areas is always hard, but this time I actually thought that I would dry up and wither away from the alarming quantity of tears that I cried. You guys, I LOVED the little ward of São José do Norte! It's difficult to explain in words the precious spirit the resides within a small band of saints striving to live the gospel. Though there may be few in number, the love for each other, the thirst to learn, and the desire to share the gospel  with others is an instant testimony builder!

Now I'm in the biggest ward that I've been in yet! Our chapel is super pretty with two whole stories, they want to make a stake here soon! Way different than to little, houses that my other branch and wards were in. I'm with a Brazilian companion again, and i actually lived with her once already so that's cool!

All in all, theres always good change happening! As i start nearing the end of my mission, the stress, responsibilities, and pressures continue to build up with both matters here and at home. Sometimes life is a hard reality. But you guys, THATS THE POINT! If we wouldn't struggle, we wouldn't learn. If we wouldn't suffer, we wouldn't grow, If we wouldn't cry, we wouldn't smile. It's all part of the process, in which the Savior accompanies us in every step!

I'm so glad to be here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a missionary! To get to go out every day and seek to share with people how the Savior can help make their lives better. Do i get rejected alot? YUP. Does is hurt? SURE DOES. But it doesn't come even a  tad bit close to what the Savior felt, so it's no big deal. 

Thanks for all your love and support, have a great week!
Sister Rosenberg

ps-my camera broke recently so don't be expecting alot of pictures...




Comments

Popular Posts