I promise, I'm still alive

Hey guys!! Sorry its been a couple weeks since I've emailed, we only get 30 min to email and it goes  by SO fast! 
Speaking of fast,  my time here in the CTM is starting to fly by! Those first two weeks dragged by sooo slow but now its almost time to leave! We've got one more pday after this and then next time well be on our way to Porto Alegre. I'm SO ready to leave but a lot so NOT ready. If that makes sense... I love love all the people here, my instructors, my companion, my district, and all the other missionaries here are absolute angles and I love them to death! Funny how close you can get to people when you spend all day in a classroom with them! The whole being in the classroom for the entire day part is what I'm ready to leave though. I've loved my time here but were all itching to get out into o campo (the field)! 
On Saturday we sent proselyting for three hours. They drove us to one of the biggest avenues in Brazil, Avenida Paulista, and sent us on our way. WOW ya`ll, missionary work is HARD. Not that  I didn't know it was going to be, but getting rejected over and over by people you're just trying to share happiness with kind of hurts your heart a little bit. But everyone couple times there would be this super sweet person who would just talk to us despite our base level Portuguese and then give us their contact info. It is the BEST feeling ever! So moral of the story, missionary work is hard, but SO totally worth it!!! 
Thanks for all the love and support, love you all!

Com amor, Sister Rosenmberg



Comments

Popular Posts