Conference upon Conference

Happy October everyone!! Crazy to belive that it's already October! Transfers are next week, which is crazzzzy cause it feels like they were just yesterday. So I could be moved to a new area or not, we'll find out in a week!
This week was Zone Conference, which may not sound that exciting but when it means a good lunch, a bunch of time not in the sun, and some super uplifting words from our mission president, missionaries love it!! I seriously ADORE my mission president and his wife, they are the cutest and know just what to say to encourage the missionaries here. They're so inspired!
Speaking of inspired, this weekend was General Conference! WOOP WOOP!! Getting to hear the words of our prophets and apostles was THE BEST. I am so so grateful that we have a living prophet today! Revelation didn't stop with Adam, Noah, and Moses but God continues to speak to His people today! How I love President Neslon, he truly is an inspired prophet of God! Listening to conference as a bit harder than  Iexpected, the translators talked really fast and some of the general authorites have quite a large vocabulary that I don't have yet inPortuguese... Escpecially Elder Holland. LOVE his talks to death, but I got quasi nadaaaaa out of it this time around. Oh well, planning to read them in English later on! 
New thing I disovered about Brazil this week, pedestrians do NOT have the right of way. So you're crossing the street and a car is coming at you rather fast. What are they going to do, like run you over?? Yes, yes indeed they will. Oh the things we learn everyday. 
Other exciting thing that happened this week, I saw my first dishwasher here in Brazil!!! UM MILAGREEEEEEE!!! It was really small and alot different, but a dishwasher still the same, in the house of an investigator. Man, never thought I'd miss dishwashers so much. 
Love you all lots and lots, have an AMAZING week!!
Sister Rosenberg
Photos- my gorgeous comp and I. Also the dog houses that are behind our house. not our dogs, but guess who still gets woken up in the middle of the night when the dogs decide to have a little festa with their othe dog friends?





Comments

Popular Posts