I got transferred



Tue, May 14, 12:57 PM (21 hours ago)


Heyyyy ya'll! Just a quick update today and some fun pics. 

Soooo after 6 months in Charqueadas, I got transfered! THey called me 10:25 Sunday to say that I  had to be there by lunchtime Monday. Sooooo that was pretty crazy packing all my bags! It took 7 hours to get my new area, including taking a boat! It's like a little island I think...? And it's wayyyy colder here because of the sea! I update more next week!

But moral of the story, God's plans can be different than ours, but they're always right!

Com muito amor, Sister Rosenberg


good thing i took a picture wit some of the sisters in the ward before i got surprise transferred!


i'm smiling but inside that's a face of pain, traveling at midnight....


my new companion, Sister Lopes from Brasil!!

Comments

Popular Posts