There's a bee WHERE??


What's up guys?? First of all, lets talk about that bee. So I wear sandals all day here is cause it's really hot and a majority of the streets here are dirt. Well somehow a not-so-friendly bee made its way into my sandal, under my big toe, and STUNG the freaking heck out of my foot. Ya'll, it HURT. And it's not like I can just stop walking when we don't have a car or bike here. So just ponder on how my foot felt for a solid 2 days...

But besides that, I'm still living! This week was a little rough, we're having a really hard time getting our investigators to church. Even if they appear interested or nice, they won't progress without attending church, so that's been a little frustrating. The fact that our church isn't in our area is a little hard too, I'm definitely so so much more grateful for all the cars in the united states! 

I've really been trying to teach with the spirit more, and I've learned lots and lots! We were teaching a recent convert who said that she didn't want to go to church anymore, that it wasn't important in her life right now. In this moment my heart dropped and my head started spinning? But instead of trying to plan in my head what kind of strategy to use to reason with her, I just prayed to feel the Savior's love for her and opened my mouth. And amazingly enough, the words came! Your words have such a difference when they're directed by the spirit. Even if the person listening doesn't  know what the Holy Ghost is, they can tell that suddenly they feel different, what you have to say is important, and they feel compelled to listen. And when we teach with the spirit, we have so much more confidence at the end of the day. We can have the assurance that that person heard exactly what Heavenly Father wanted them to hear, and now it's their choice to act or not. 

Other than that, life is good! I also burnt my tongue this week on burning hot Brigadeira. So that was a blessing and a curse was it tasted SO good but I was left with an injured tongue. (it was still worth it)

The only picture I took this week was for my WONDERFUL mom's birthday on Friday, so enjoy that. And tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY if you see her! (shout out to our now broken mirror. My selfies have progressively gotten more ghetto...)

Com Muito Amor, Sister Rosenberg





Comments

Popular Posts