CINCO MESES EM BRASIL!!!!


Today is my mission birthday, i've reached five months!! Woop woop! Five months sounds like a really long time, it makes me a little uncomfy saying that... And a little scary that I only have 13 more months in this wonderful country, doing this amazing work. Eeeeeekssssss!

It was REALLY hot this week. HOLY COW. It's like someone turned on the oven in Brasil. And the humidity is EVIL. You never need lotion cause the air is constantly watering you. Everyone here says that Pelotas is the second more humid city in the world. Don't know if it's true but I'd believe it! And the fact this it's only spring and I'm already dying of heat makes me a little scared... 

Lately we've seen alot of batooky, macumba stuff going on. Translation for that is voodoo, black magic. On almost every street corner is a bottle of wine, a bowl of corn or roses, sometimes with a chicken with a sliced neck in the middle. And we actually saw the organs of a horse or cow or some kind of large animal in the middle of one thing. YOU BET we triple lock our doors at night. 

This week I've learned alot about patience. It's been a miracle seeing how the Lord has blessed me with the ability to stay calm and cool-minded in situations where normally I would have blown my top and probably someone who have ended up injured. It's great!

Love you all lots and lots!!
Sister Rosenberg

photos- 

- I'm already on my third journal ya'll, this is what happens when I don't have my mom to talk to...

-  sleep over with some other sisters that stayed in our house for zone conference!

- I'm aware that I'm not a foot model, but can we just appreciate my tan lines so far??




Comments

Popular Posts