FREEZING in Brasil!!!


ALLRIGHT YÁLL. So when I thought that I was coming to Brazil, this sunny warm paradise, I was SO WRONG. It is RIDICULOUSKLY cold here!! 



So yes, I have lived in Utah and Virginia and was even born in Alaska. But in all those places, i had indoor heating, good insulation, and heated water. And I stayed inside my house for the majority of the day. Here, there is a great lack of those things. So pretty much i just live freezing to death. It's great, i love not being able to feel my toes. Also if I fell on my face my nose would crack. 



and now for a quick miracle. So Sometimes when you spend a lot of time working in one area and you don’t see a lot of fruits you get really discouraged right? Well I got a call this week that two people that I was working with in my other area that I love SO MUCH are getting baptized this month. The tears were so real when i got that call, I don’t think I’ve ever really felt this degree of happiness. and that’s why I love the mission!!! You come to love these people on a level that you never have experienced and feel enormous amount of joy for the decisions that they make in their own lives that has nothing to do with you. I am just so grateful to be a missionary. Yes, it is so so hard. But it is also so so good. The joy is so sweet, there is nothing this world can offer that can compare.



 I love this gospel, and I love you guys as well! Have a great week!!!

Sister Rosenberg





Comments

Popular Posts