PIZZA




OK SO BIG NEWS: I ate pizza for the first time in SEVEN MONTHS! I don't think I've ever gone seven months in my ENTIRE LIFE without eating pizza (which had 6 flavors), I've been hanging onto life like a thread. But the famine has ended and I've been reunited with my love once more, so no worries :) 

Just an update of the past few weeks...

 Transfers came and went, and my entire house stayed the same! I have the same companion and the two other sisters living here stayed too! SO SO happy! I LOVE living with them! I'm learning how to cook like an Paraguayan, dance like an Ecuadorian, and speak like a Brazilian  

It's still really hot (SUPRISE!) but this week there was a good amount of rain, which for once I actually loved!!! 

Just wanted to share real quick a note from my President of the mission. I'm not that great at translating from Português, so bear with me here...

"live each and every word that leaves the mouth of the Lord and be a missionary [or person!] more dedicated, faithful, and focused on what the Lord would do if He were in your place. Forget your self, your pains, your sufferings, and your sadnesses for the love of the Lord and feel the sweet spirit that touches our souls." 

If there is anything that I have learned as of yet, it is that we can always do more!!! Read the new testament, every word spoken by Christ is GOLD, I've been highlighting so much of my scriptures, look like a childs coloring book! But really, if we stop worrying about reading every other book or magazine from the church and just focus on the pure scriptures we will have more peace, success, and love. Live every word that leaves the mouth of the Savior. When we forget our worries and instead focus on the problems of those around us, we realize how little our problems were in the first place! 

I know that our Savior lives!! I got to give a talk for the 3rd time in our branch (that's what happens when there aren't a lot of members) and to make things different I decided to sing "I know that my redeemer lives". Oh wow, the powerful spirit that accompanies that hymn is so so special! In whatever language, those words are so true!

Thanks for all the love and support, sorry  I don't always have time to write everyone!!! 

Com muito amor, Sister Rosenberg

P.S.- for those in the U.S., apparently yours truly (about 4 years ago...) has a photo on page 70 of the ensign! Yes, I will be signing copies for those who ask   








 
 


Comments

Popular Posts