MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED


churrasco round three- our dinner that we had in the house of a recent convert!

my amazing mom sent a christmas tree for me!! SO COOL


Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 11:54 AM (3 days ago)

Allright folks, the most important news of this week is that MY AWESOME BROTHER BRYCE AND MY NOW WONDERFUL SISTER-IN-LAW SARAH GOT MARRIED!!!!!! I've spent almsot all my time today looking at pictures and videos of them, but I'll give a quick run down of the week!

On the 24th we had a dinner in the house of a member, it was all Churrasco and was SO good! Christmas day I tried to make a pedal ring, a kind of cinnamon roll-ish thing that my family always eats christmas morning. It didnt go so well, but we ate it and are all still living! Just another testament that I have LOTS to learn before I can succesfully live without my mom... We had lunch with the President of the Branch, which was also Churrasco. And then our dinner? Churrasco AGAIN. Ya'll, I love it and all but WOW I don't think I can look at meat again for a couple weeks. The day itself was WONDERFUL though! We put on some snazzy santa hats and went around handing out lollipops and singing christmas songs. It was really cool to see the reactions of people. It was a really amazing experience for me. A good testament that when we forget about ourselves inthe service of others, we really do feel better! 

Love you all lots and lots, remember to always pray for missionary experiences!

Comments

Popular Posts