It's beginning to (NOT) look like Christmas!

Hey everyone, the countdown to christmas has started!! Which feels SO wrong, cause it's SO hot here. The world is so strange you guys. Counting down more to my skype with my family too!!!! 

This week was GREAT! I ate a sonho for the first time, which was a sweet bread with a bunch of doce de leite stuffed in the middle. kinda like the Brazilian style doughnut. but lazier, cause they just cut the bread in half. good effort though. 

I don't have alot of time, but here's a quote form a orphanage wall in Calcutta, India that I really like! 

"If you are kind, people may accuse of selfish. ultieror motives. Be kind anyway! What you spend years building someone couold destroy overnight. Buiild anyway! the good you do today people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway! Give the world the best you have and it may never be enogh. Give the world the best you've got anywya! You see, in the finila analysis, it is between you and your God...anyway!"

If I've learned anything out here, its that there will ALWAYS be naysayers, mean people, rejection. But its YOUR choice to keep being true to whoe yuo decide to be. Cause in the end, it'sd between you and your HEavenly Father....anyway!

Love you all lots and lots, life lots of people this week!!
sister Rosenberg


my gorgeous comp and I

this road kinda looked like california so we decided to pose like models (cause we are duh)

you cant really tell but I'm holding the sun...

YES I bought this overpriced nesquick soley becasue it had the SAN ANTONIUO SPURS ON IT!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts