And at last I see the LIGHTTTTT



YA'LL. This wee has been FANTASTIC!!! I don't have words to describe how much I LOVE my new area! 

My companion, from Ecuador, is SUPER funny and we get along great! Its been really fun trading English and Spanish back and forth! And the other set of missionaries that live in our house are fun too, it's so cool living with other missionaries!! Reminds me a little bit of college, except with less boys, more scriptures, and the pretty much the same amount of ice cream. It's a FESTA. 

This week we had a conference with Elder Parella, which is SWEET. He gave a talk in conference last year, so yes he is quite famous. I also got to see Elder Booth, who's from my stake back home, Sister De Dato, my first trainer, and Sister Hubbard and Sister Spencer, who were in my district in the mtc. Yes it was a beautiful reunion of lots of hugs and tears and inside jokes. MAN i love my mission!!

We had a baptism this Saturday, which was amazing!! It was raining SUPER hard on Saturday, and then the water and power went out as we were filling the baptismal font. SO that made things complicated. BUT The Lord works miracles for His servants!!! The light came back and the font filled up in record fast timing with HOT water. MIRACLESSSSSSS. 

Hope every has a great week, love you all!!! 



Com muito amor, Sister Rosenberg

this is what happens when you don't use sunscreen and are carrying a bag around all day. It's called missionary fashion

my last photo with my last comp!

our baptism on Saturday, LOVE this family already!!

Comments

Popular Posts